ML and DL
- Implementation of various Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms in Python.
Would you have survived?
- A webapp to predict whether you would have survived on the Titanic Ship. It uses a machine learning model trained on the Kaggle Titanic Dataset, which gained an accuracy of 80%.
- A command line tool to scrape the prices of the desired products from sites such as Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal and easily compare price.
- Simple Django Blog made while following the Django Girls tutorial. Learnt many things from databases to website hosting and version control.
OpenCV Snake Game
- The new era Snake Game, based on Computer Vision, which is played using a red coloured object and webcam.
Facebook Birthday Wisher
- This project uses Selenium Webdriver and automatically writes a birthday message on your friend's facebook wall who have birthdays on that day.
- Displays the top 20 words used in a Wikipedia article for a particular query.
Flask Chat App
- A simple chat app build using Flask and SocketIO. Currently working on deploying to Heroku.
Tic Tac Toe
- Unbetable Tic Tac Toe made using the minimax algorithm.